Saturday, July 4, 2015

Games

We'd hoped to go camping over the 4th of July weekend.  That doesn't work out when you wait until the last minute to make reservations though.  Instead we made a list of things we could do over the weekend.  Last night we all went to an arcade.  It felt a little bit like walking back in time.  I remembered being in middle school and tagging along with my brother when he went to the arcade.

{Centipede was one of my favorites.}








We've decided we'd like a huge basement.  In that basement we'd like a PacMan arcade game, Skee Ball, air hockey and ping pong.

Linking up to Jenny Matlock's Alphabe Thursday.

4 comments:

  1. Game rooms are few and far between now. They're used to be one in all the malls, but not anymore. I haven't been to a game room in years. I'd probably be shocked at what it costs now. It sounds like a fun event for a family. I think a PacMan game would be fun to have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got me wanting to go to an arcade now and play some pinball. I haven't been one in 10 years or so.

    The View from the Top of the Ladder

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't remember when I was last in somewhere like this and I would enjoy it if they were not just always full of teenagers - oh goodness doesn't that make me sound so old.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been to an arcade in forever.

    Your post brought back so many happy memories of taking my kids and even the Grandlittles there.

    I wonder if Mr. Jenny would like to go play some pinball!

    Thanks for a great link to the letter G.

    A+

    ReplyDelete