Thursday, June 18, 2015

Envelopes and Invitations

We're getting ready to throw a 16th birthday party at our house!  The birthday girl has decided on a JAWS theme.  She made the invitations and mom made the envelopes.

She decided she wanted them to look like manila envelopes.  I made a template from a cereal box, then I searched through all my scrapbook paper and ended up using every piece of yellow I had.

While I was busy making envelopes, birthday girl was hard at work on the invitations.

I think they turned out great.  I can't wait for the party.  Let's just pray it doesn't rain!!


Linking up to Jenny Matlock's Alphabe-Thursday

4 comments:

  1. Looks like it'll be a fun time -- I can just imagine the decorations! The invitations are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The invitation is cute and funny. I like your envelopes, too. The first time the Husband made an envelope, I was impressed. I had no idea it could be done.
    The View from the Top of the Ladder

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooooo clever! I love the idea for her party! I hope it was good weather for a bad shark sighting! ha!

    Thanks for the smile and for this excellent link to the letter E.

    A+

    ReplyDelete