Saturday, June 13, 2015

a Day in the life of my Dog

 Today I'd like to share with you, a Day in the life of my Dog.  Such an exciting life.


{It's such a long way to my bowl.}

{That was a good breakfast.  I'm tired.}

{Still tired.}

{Hey, let me help you with those groceries.}

{Nevermind.  I'm tired.}

{The sun feels so good on my back.}

{Did you say, "treat"?!  Of course I want a treat!  Let me have the treat.  Mmm, peanut butter and banana.  Mmm, it's so good.  Sorry, I didn't mean to bite your thumb.  You should have just let me have the whole thing!}

{What a day.  I'm exhausted!}



Linking up to Jenny Matlock's Alphabe-Thursday

3 comments:

  1. Cute fotos, lovely dog , i have two golden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha!

    What a delightful dog, too!

    I think sometimes those are my days as well.

    Except for the banana part. I'd just have to let you eat that yourself!

    Thanks for the smile and the link to the letter D.

    A++

    ReplyDelete