Saturday, October 25, 2014

Dressers to Paint

Day 25

Today Mike and I went to a little thrift store downtown, then headed out to the Habitat for Humanity ReStore.  It's been a while since we found anything in there, but today we found dressers for our room!  I'd kind of given up finding anything and figured we'd end up buying something new...someday.  


The pulls on this one are kind of cool.  We are thinking about keeping them.  


I popped the fake keyholes off both dressers though.  We didn't care too much for them.


The plan is to paint them both white with using chalk paint.

We even found some brand new pulls at the ReStore (in brushed nickel), but these little eagle pulls are kinda cool!  If the other one still had the ring, I might keep them.  (Maybe I can find a new ring?)

Oh, and best of all....Blue tags were 50% off today!  We paid less for both of these than we would have paid for ONE brand new!  Woo hoo!

I'm excited to finally get moving on our master bedroom.  This is going to be work though!  

For more of my 31 Days of HOME, click HERE

P.S.  Only 60 days till Christmas!  

1 comment:

  1. Fun! You'd better post the end result. Glad I refound your blog. Miss ya.

    ReplyDelete