Friday, March 14, 2014

Friday Five

Here are some things I'm liking right now in no particular order.

1.  Trader Joe's Cookie Butter.  It's not Speculoos, but it's darn close.  I sure wish they sold it in a bigger jar.  It goes too fast.
{The crunchy version is also amazing!}

2.  Homemade Kettle Corn.  I could eat a whole batch!

3.  These knobs from Hobby Lobby.  I put them on my kitchen cupboards (Thanks for your help, Taylor!) and on a hutch in my craft area.  (They are 50% off this week!)
{I really need to clean my cabinets!}

4.  Snow.  I really do like snow and cold.  I'm getting a little tired of all the ice that's UNDER the snow though.

5.  This {British} ad.  I saw it on Michael's Inspired By Charm blog.  I loved this song in the 80's.  I lived in England for 4 years.  I remember my daughter riding her bike around our cul-de-sac.
{My girl riding in England.  Isn't she cute?}

)

No comments:

Post a Comment